Welcome To Planet and Go!
I’m glad you’ve made it here! Whether you are planning a short two week vacation or a year long trip around the world.
You’ve come to the right place!
Let Planet and Go help you every step of the way… from travel inspiration through every last step of the planning process which bring with it those difficult decisions. And trust me, there are plenty of decisions and they can be very overwhelming! But they don’t have to be. It’s extremely helpful to get advice from those that have been there and have experienced exactly what you may be going through.
Well, aside from offering travel advice, resources and helpful planning guidance, it’s much more than that… you’ll find funny and adventurous stories, plenty of photography taken from across the world as well as insightful articles that are dedicated to helping you find inspiration for your own travels. But at its core, Planet and Go is about turning your travel dreams into reality… from simply preventing you from getting the dreaded ‘someday’ disease to learning to live your life without regrets!
For some great articles to help you get started, here are a few of my most popular posts:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Traveling Alone
- How to Plan for RTW Travel
- My Full RTW Packing List
- How to Pick a Backpack for your Trip
- 13 Ways to Save Money Traveling
- How traveling for a year puts things into perspective
- 5 Helpful Tips for Staying in Hostels
- Pros and Cons of Long Term Travel
- Your New Year’s Resolution to Travel
- Do you need to travel for a year to See the World?
This site has a lot of information, so don’t get lost! Here are some quick ‘Jump To’ sections on Planet and Go:
- Finding your Inspiration
- Planning your Trip
- Helpful Travel Resources
- Travel Destinations
- World Photography
- Traveling Solo
You can also check out:
- Food and Culture around the world
- My Guest Post Traveler Series
- Lost in Translation – For a good laugh…
- Some Inspirational Travel Quotes
- My ‘Did You Know?’ Series for all those that are super curious!
- And My RTW Travel Stats
Below is a collection of some of my favorite posts and also the most popular.
MY PERSONAL FAVORITES
- My First Week Backpacking Goa
- Traveling in Tibet, the Rooftop of the World
- Siem Reap and the Angkor Wat Temples in Cambodia
- Backing in India! The Land of Possibilities
- 10 Days of Isolation for Vipassana Meditation!
- Volunteering at SAELAO in Nathong, Laos
- Into the Himalayas – To Tashilhunpo Monastery Shigatse
- My Missing Flip Flop at the Full Moon Party in Ko Phangan Thailand
- Monkeys and Beaches of Krabi, Thailand
- RTW Travel Year in Review
ICELAND RING ROAD SERIES
- Day 1 – Reykjavik to Vik
- Day 2 – Vik to Hofn
- Day 3 – Hofn to Myvatn
- Day 4 – Myvatn to Akureyi
- Day 5 – Akureyri to Reykjavik
- Day 6 – Our Ring Road Iceland Performance Recap
LOST IN TRANSLATION SERIES
Oh, and by the way… Have you signed up to receive my free photo ebook? In addition, you’ll get:
- Travel Tips and Updates
- Amazing Photos from Around the world
- Travel Inspiration
- Planning guides to help you plan every last detail of your trip
All this, emailed straight to your inbox! (You can unsubscribe at any time and I promise to never share your email with anyone as I truly hate spam/junk mail as much as you do).